Just what is there to do in Sicily? What is there to see? How do
we get there? These and many other of your queries should hopefully
be answered by some of the websites listed below and hopefully,
you’ll be inspired to do a few things that you hadn’t
thought of in this fantastic historical city. There are also some
of our partner hotels in Rome, Florence, Venice and Milan if you’re
planning to move around.
Hotels in Rome
- www.romehotelsdirect.com – Rome Hotels Direct –
Rome Hotel Portal featuring hundreds of Rome Hotels from 1 to
5 star, all with a best rate guarantee.
- www.hotelnizzarome.com – Hotel Nizza – One of the
best value for money options in a city of over 1000 hotels, Hotel
Nizza is elegant, comfortable and very reasonably priced. Added
to this, its right slap bang in the heart of the centre.
Hotels in Florence
- www.florencehotelsdirect.com – Florence Hotels Direct
– Florence Hotel Portal featuring best rate guarantee on
over 100 hotels.
- www.hotelcolumbusflorence.com – Hotel Columbus –
charming 3 star just minutes from the heart of the historical
centre on the banks of the River Arno, featuring beautiful views
of the cityscape.
Hotels in Milan
- www.milanhotelsdirect.com – Milan Hotels Direct –
Milan Hotel Portal offering discounts on hotels all over the city
for business and tourism clients alike.
- www.hotelvecchiamilan.com – Hotel Vecchia Milano –
3 star in the centre ideal for shopping trips to the ‘Golden
Triangle’ and offering comfortable yet affordable accommodation.
Hotels in Venice
- www.venicehotelsdirect.com – Venice Hotels Direct –
Venice Hotel Portal featuring a great choice of accommodation
across the city, from the most famous 5 star in Italy to the 3-roomed
Laguna Guest House.
- www.firenzehotelvenice.com – Hotel Firenze Venice –
Despite the confusing name, the Hotel Firenze is in Venice, deep
in the heart of the city centre in fact, and is one of the finest
value for money 3 star hotels in the city.